Followers

Monday, November 17, 2008

About Me

After much thought, prayer, research and encouragement from friends and family, Once Upon a Cottage has been created! I have always LOVED to decorate and be creative and have finally decided to share this passion with others!

Growing up near the beach I am partial to a shabby chic design style so the name Once upon a Cottage just seemed to fit perfect! Being at the beach is so peaceful to me and that is what your home should feel like. So whether your design style is shabby chic or more traditional you should feel relaxed and peaceful in your beautiful surroundings!

I am certain Once Upon a Cottage will grow and develop with time as for now I will be designing and making decorative signs with beautiful quotations on them. I have always loved quotes, even at a very young age, so to combine this with decorating is a beautiful thing!

I am looking foward to this journey ahead of me and hope you will follow the blog and watch Once Upon a Cottage grow!