Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Good Intentions!

I am sure we have all had days like the one I had today.....a day filled with good intentions! As I was falling asleep last night I was thinking of all the wonderful ideas I could blog about today. I have been busy working on an office redo, crafty birthday invitations and other creative projects.

However, when I awoke to my son yelling "Mom and Dad, it snowed last night!" The kids were so excited about the snowfall and we immediately went out to play in it. That means no school, no activities, and no creative blogging time for me. I did get some cute pics of them out in the snow and I hope these will suffice until I can get some time tomorrow to blog again!


                                                                              So Sweet!

                                                                        A Snow Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & I appreciate your comments!