Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Taking it all in

I am home from Blissdom and there is so much information to absorb that I am still processing much of it. I learned more than I ever imagined I would and met more talented woman (and even a few men) than I thought was possible. There is no way that I could summarize everything that I learned but Edie at Life in Grace did a great job of putting some notes on her blog. I must admit that I went to Nashville not knowing Edie or her blog but left there with a great respect for both. She is cute and sweet as can be and I feel blessed to have met her.


I sat in the car for sixteen hours with two woman that I had never met before and by the time we got home yesterday I felt like we had been friends since childhood. I am thankful that they were patient and did not throw me out of the car half way to Nashville. I had no idea how we would find stuff to talk about for that long but I have already talked to both of them via email to day. I guess we could have driven another ten hours before we ran out of things to talk about. Thanks Do it Yourselfer and Koehmstedt for putting up with me. I had a blast!

      
           At the last minute Do it Yourselfer and I decided to room together and it worked out perfect!
          
                 Other major highlights of this trip included the following blogger "star" sightings:

                                The Nester and The Inspired Room speaking together on a panel



I had a great time and can not wait to do it again next year!
                  

4 comments:

Carrie @carrieloves said...

I love you Dara!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Dara! So nice to meet you, I had a blast too & wish I had more time to get to know more people. Next year!

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

I'm so grateful for you, that I bought you tix to go see Yanni Voices!

edie said...

Dara, You are so fun! It was great to meet you and can't wait to keep in touch through our blogs!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & I appreciate your comments!