Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!!!

I just got home from the Carolina Christmas show in Raleigh and home has never looked so good....although it is a mess:) It appears the children have pulled out every toy from their bins and left them on the floor for me to see! It is a good thing I have not seen them much in the last four days and I only cared about hugging them and loving on them:)

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by our booth throughout the Craft Show. I have already received some emails about custom ordering the signs. My goal is to have all the available quotes up on the blog tommorow night and some pictures as examples. Once those are posted you can pick your quote and color and email me with your personal order.

Although I am exhausted from traveling and working at the show and am in the Christmas spirit and am looking foward to getting all my decorations up around the house. I just hung my new Christmas wreath from The Pineapple Door. It is absolutely beautiful!!!I will have to post pictures of it tommorow when the sun is up!

Thanks again for all the support over the last four days and I am looking foward to working on all the custom orders I received!

1 comment:

The Nester said...

Girl!!!!

Look at you and your fancy schmancy design! LOVING DC--she did my mom cards!

Can't wait to see you in less than 2 weeks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & I appreciate your comments!