Followers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Products and Pricing

I am pleased to be able to display my products on this blog. I will continue to update the blog with new products. I have lots of great ideas in the works. It’s just a matter of time before I am able to implement them. Please continue to check the blog for updated products! We will also continue to add more pictures of quotes that are not already posted as we try to perfect the art of taking pictures and posting them!

The colors on the signs are custom designed to match your decor. You can tell me what colors you would like and I will personalize it for you. If you need help deciding please email me and I will be happy to assist you in your color choice. Once you have decided on the background color, you will also need to choose your font color! I have done some examples below, but please know you are not limited to these colors. I am also able to design stripes and polka dots that look really great in playrooms and nurseries! Another option you will see is having the sign hang from a wire. It gives the signs a slightly different look and allows us to be able to add ribbon or other fun decorations to them!

The smallest sign is a 4 X 24 is $19.00
The medium sign is a 6 X 24 and is $23.00
The larger signs are $25.00
If the sign has an overlay, which just means there are two quotes on it, the cost is $ 26.00
Wiring and ribbon prices can vary depending on your selection!
Shipping varies depending on your location but averages about $6.00. If you order more than one sign I only charge $2.00 shipping for each additional sign.
Please feel free to email me with any questions. I will be happy to help you design your custom sign!

The available quotes include:

Everything is going to be fine....just put on a little lipstick!

I'm in the best shape of my life! Round is a shape....Isn't it?

Grand Central Station

HOME This is where your story begins.

Goodnight Moon, Goodnight Air...Goodnight noises everywhere.

Our Summer Place

Royal Decree.....There can never be enough dress up clothes!

PRAYER When life gets to hard to stand....kneel.

Cinderella is proof! A good pair of shoes can change your life.

Please excuse the mess.....The children are just making memories!

God did not call me to be successful. He called me to be faithful.

Sunflowers

A house on the water is closer to Heaven.

A day at the beach is worth a million in town.

Good Night, Sleep Tight, Don't let the bed bugs bite!

Tell your sister you're sorry!

Tell your brother you're sorry!

The difference between a good and a bad meal is just a little bit of time!

If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Fresh Flowers

Life is too short to drink cheap wine.

I once gave up wine...It was the most terrifying weekend of my life!

FAMILY The ones you live with, laugh with, Love

FAMILY A group chosen by God above

Love grows best in little houses.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live a day without you.

Couples that pray together stay together

I love you to the moon and back!

I love you always and forever!

.....the blessedness of being little!

We give our children two things. One is roots, the other is wings!

GOODNIGHT Always kiss me

DREAM Once in a while in an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairy Tale.

It does not matter where you go in life, it is who you have beside you.

Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tommorow,
For babies grow up We've learned to our sorrow,
So quiet down cobwebs and dust go to sleep,
I'm rocking my babies and babies don't keep

Live Well * Laugh Often* Love Much

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, But by the moments that take your breath away.

COURAGE May you find the strength to face tommorow in the love that surrounds you today.

LOVE We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!

Mother- A Mother holds her child's hand for a short time, But holds their hearts forever.


                                                                                    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dara, They are wonderful! I want one but not sure which yet! I am proud of you girlfriend!
Kelly

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & I appreciate your comments!