Followers

Monday, December 22, 2008

I am so excited!!!!

I am absolutely THRILLED to be publishing this post! I have been keeping this a secret until it was completed, and today is that day.

My wonderful and talented friend, Alisha Schwanke, got some incredible pictures of my signs. Alisha has taken many beautiful pictures of my family, but never have I asked her to take pictures of my signs. I think she thought I had lost my mind when I called and asked her to do this shoot! However, as always the photos are amazing and I am so proud to show you my signs "in a different light." I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did! To view the pictures you can click on the "To Buy...." button on the right side of my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & I appreciate your comments!